Saturday, January 14, 2012

Can any body... tell me best foot ball coaching center in hassan or bangalore karnataka?

Can any body... tell me best foot ball coaching center in hassan or bangalore karnataka?

ya... my friends.. i have big aim to play in indian football team.. but due to study.. i could not get the time for games... so now i'm 22 within short period...i wan in national team.... being in national team is my dream... so do not laugh on my dream... i want from basics of football coaching..i'm ready to work and practice day and night... in bangalore and hassan (karnataka-India)

plese suggest best footbal coaching centeres in India and world and especially at right now i need in Banglore(if i get in Hassan) then i'm very happy because i'm studying mtech in hassan only..plese give me address of football coaching clubs\sports associations name..please.... and to whom i contact for these type of information.. i played football with local boys..i did not played in college team.. now what i do...please help me

Can any body... tell me best foot ball coaching center in hassan or bangalore karnataka?
Try here,it may be of some help to you...



http://www.gapguru.com/GapProjects/OneOf鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment