Saturday, January 14, 2012

What kind of clubs/activities should I join next year?

n a few months I will be attending University, so I would like to get involved on campus immediately. I have looked through a list of the 800 or so organizations and I have chosen a few I am interested in. Of the following what do you think I should join?



Intramural Sport-

Flag Football or Fencing



Academic Organizations

Texas A%26amp;M University Geology and Geophysics Society

Sigma Gamma Epsilon (Geology/earth science fraternity)

Texas A%26amp;M Stormchasers (go in armored vehicle and chase tornadoes, do research)



Religious

Aggie Atheists and Agnostics



Fun/Social (1 or 2)

Texas A%26amp;M Sailing Club

Texas A%26amp;M Association of Ballroom dancing (learn how to dance like flamenco, have dances throughout

year).

TAMU Guitar Club

Aggie Affecionados (cigar smoking/appreciation club lol)What kind of clubs/activities should I join next year?
I'd stay away from the cigar nuts, but otherwise toss a coin if necessary.What kind of clubs/activities should I join next year?
Try Football. Its perfect, You can stay in shape and meet new people!What kind of clubs/activities should I join next year?
Try going to meetings for each of them to see what is a fit for you. See what fits into your schedule once you get your schedule. Often times, there is a time conflict. That will help narrow down options. Kudos for wanting to get involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment