Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I really want to be an RAF pilot, how can i best improve my chances?

Hi, my names Tom, im 17 and currently just completing my AS levels.



Im studying maths, further maths, physics and chemistry and plan to continue them all to A2 level. Im hoping for the recently introduced A* in all of these but realistically im looking at A's.

At GCSE I got 2 A*'s ( maths and chemistry) and 6 A's (one of which was physics) 2 B's and a C(french).

Im part of NAGTY,(National Association for gifted and talented youth)



im NOT a nerd! despite whats above;)

I work out alot, do some weightlifting and referee football in my spare time to earn some cash and to stay in shape. BUT im short, 5'7, will this affect my chances of getting in?

Also, what else can i do to improve my chances? They say they want leadership qualities, what can i do to show i have them?



Cheers, TomI really want to be an RAF pilot, how can i best improve my chances?
Get into University, Join the University Air Squadron, graduate, go to Cranwell and pass bingo you're a Pilot.



That's how I did it.I really want to be an RAF pilot, how can i best improve my chances?
Your height is fine dont worry :D.



Also leadership qualities? You should do Duke Of Edingburough award, Broze, Silver And Gold.



Also voluntary work - It all adds up when it goes onto your CV :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment