Thursday, January 19, 2012

I'm worried about my son, is he alright?

My son seem to be really worried if he can get into his favorite college UT Austin...Can he make it?

With a 3.56 GPA

Hes taken atleast 5 AP Classes

Three Sport Athlete(Track, Football, and Basketball)

President of Student Problems Association

Vice-President of Community Service Council

-Cornerstone Scholar Athlete Award

-Congressional Student Leadership Conference of Medicine %26amp; Healthcare

-National Youth Leadership Forum On Medicine (Experientia Docet)

-The National Society of High School Scholars

-Art National Honor Society

-And 200 Hospital Community Service Hours

His High School is very hard like ranked 13th in the nation...what do you recommend

He wants to be a Dentist or Dermatologist

Hes taking the SAT in October

He's not top 10 percent tho and hes disappointedI'm worried about my son, is he alright?
probablyI'm worried about my son, is he alright?
he seems to be doing pretty well... just the GPA needs to go up. I made a 3.85 back in high school and the academic advisors at UT Austin told me my chance of getting in seemed to still be 50%.
  • auto parts stores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment