Thursday, January 19, 2012

What state has the most high school basketball pride?

Give me your Top Ten list.



This is not based on talent. California is always going to have more talent than North Dakota, of course, but that doesn't necessarily mean that North Dakota has less basketball pride.What state has the most high school basketball pride?
Indiana is the most basketball crazy state. Haven't you seen the movie Hoosiers? (I don't even live in IN and I know that!)

North Dakota has more pride in their hockey than basketball.What state has the most high school basketball pride?
I would have said Indiana (being that I live here) but since the introduction of class basketball it hasn't been the same since.



I will, however, suggest that Indiana may have the most fans that go to basketball games to watch the game that have no affiliation with a particular school-yes, they attend just to watch a game, strange as that may sound.



What state has the most high school basketball pride?
California!!!

we have the most recruits and the best teams out here

CALI!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment