Saturday, January 14, 2012

Out of the house help?

Okay, I'm 18 and a student on very little money. I currently do next to nothing in the way of exercise! I'm usually studying or reading and I'm always in the house! This is really starting to play with my happiness. I feel like I'm just sat around all the time, and as much as I eat healthily I feel lethargic all the time and my joints are beginning to suffer. I need something to get me going, to get me up and out of the house, and actually using my body.

I live in Edinburgh (Capital of Scotland) and I would really like to try something new. I'm not one for going out and getting drunk as it's not something I enjoy (Ha you won't hear another 18yr old saying that for a while). I volunteer on Wednesday nights at the local Beaver association (the group before cubs and scouts) however that is about all I do out of the house. Apart from the occasional shoot. But that is very occasional.

I want something that I will enjoy, is fast paced and energetic. However I am defiantly not made for track and field events and cannot stand football. I'm about 5'4 and have swam for a team before but I'm looking for something a bit different. I'm hoping to get into something this summer as it won't get too hot here so the heat won't bother me too much, however it will also get me used to the routine of it so that come the winter my motivation won't drop too much.



Any suggestions would be much appreciated. :)Out of the house help?
Airsofting is adreniline pumping live action fun. It is very easy to find teams and places to play at just by google searching your city than airsoft fields. Now I do not know the laws in edinburg so you would have to do a bit of searching but to buy the guns Evike is the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment