Thursday, January 19, 2012

I am determined to get a tattoo deeply related with basketball, anyone have any ideas?

I am a basketball player and i really like the type of tattoo that would be motivational and related with basketball. I am 18 yrs old and i am trying to make it pro. I already have a tattoo on my forearm that's saying "never give up". Please some advices. Thanks.I am determined to get a tattoo deeply related with basketball, anyone have any ideas?
get god's hand holding a basketball instead of the world.
A basketball hoop with a basketball shooting stars from it; like a comet. Kind of represents "Shooting for the Stars." Or a basketball on your ankle; it's subtle but poignant. Also, you could have your highest scores tattooed in a line down your arm or leg. That way, as long as you keep playing, you can keep adding scores.I am determined to get a tattoo deeply related with basketball, anyone have any ideas?
Maybe a basketball with a banner across it with your favorite basketball team on it? Or a basketball with fire coming out from the bottom like a rocket and it's shooting or maybe it could shoot into the hoop.
A basketball

your fave Bball team

a bball and a hoop

michael jordan air symbolI am determined to get a tattoo deeply related with basketball, anyone have any ideas?
shaq's hand on your a$$.
  • barometer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment