Thursday, January 19, 2012

Is inteligence a positive atribute ? - 10 points?

I guess you could say Im fairly inteligent, I went to university and have an acdamic degree in shipsbuilding. I know, you wouldnt guess from my spelling that Im inteligent, that is because english is not my first language.



Now I have also done modeling, I dont want to get too cocky calling myself both inteligent and handsome, so I'll give a negative characteristic to compensate; I cant play any instrument and my english spelling is terrible.

I wouldnt call myself handsome in real life but I guess I am because I have done succesful modeling in italy. and Im fairly athletic, I play football.



Now the thing is, I look a bit like a bimbo, but I also like videogames and manga/anime and reading. Now Im wondering if women find those negative things. I have no problem actracting women, but I have a feeling that they dislike me once they find out that I have this serious side. I dont know if its true, or I am imagining it.



Are there women who find inteligence education atractive and NOT only because of pramatic reasons and associations with wealth and status. It might sound a bit whiney, but I often feel that women are only with me because of how I look, and I dislike that. I would like a woman who is actually interested in me and what I like.... Im not asking if looks matter or not. Im asking if inteligence is a positive or negative atribute. If you would find out a man is inteligent, would he go up or down in your book, regardless of how he looks or does.Is inteligence a positive atribute ? - 10 points?
some girls may have problems with that otaku-ish side of you, but hey, thats their problem. i dont know, you seem like a good package - beauty, brain, and body. i dont know anybody that hate intelligent people. try ask your close friends, probably theres something else that turn off others?
Women like smart men. NOT nerdy or dorky, but smart. It gives us the idea that he can hold his own. It may be the way you're expressing your intelligence, if you're doing it in a show off kind of way or TRYING to sound intelligent, that can most def turn a woman off.Is inteligence a positive atribute ? - 10 points?
Hmm..the kicker is here, as you seem to be good looking and intelligent, you need to find a girl that is both.

A lot of girls can't stand being around someone who is stupid.

I think that intelligence is a turn-on, especially if you are good looking, too. Just don't flaunt it. Don't spend your days trying to prove girls wrong or whatever :)
I'm not a girl, but in my opinion I think intelligence is a negative attribute when somebody comes off as "I'm better than you". In all other cases if you don't flaunt it, I'd say it's a good quality.Is inteligence a positive atribute ? - 10 points?
Women don't care anymore about intelligence the only one thing matters for them is a manly and handsome guy getting nice muscles .
Personally I like guys who are smart.... I cant stand being around a guy who is a total ditz. Plus You are from Italy? HOTT!! %26lt;3
No.

No comments:

Post a Comment