Saturday, January 14, 2012

Do i have good Musical tastes (in your opinion)?

im bored lol. take into consideration im 17 yr old male k?





bands i like.....



less than jake

operation ivy

rancid

the suicide machines

sublime

the aquabats

goldfinger

reel big fish

the pixies

the cure

pink floyd

311

no doubt

bob marley

smash mouth

the planet smashers

catch 22

streetlight manifesto

all time low (early stuff)

AFI (early stuff)

the clash

the who

high school football heros

NOFX

the ramones

sex pistols

social distortion

mars volta

beastie boys

the beatles

the monkees

the turtles

the beau brummels

the turtles

the association

the lovin spoonful

the beach boys

jan and dean

billy joel

bon jovi

pennywise

green day (early stuff)

duran duran

skid row

the hollies

the kinks

the offspring (pre-americana)

placebo

red hot chili peppers

relient k (some stuff)

tom petty and the heartbreakers

anti flag

black flag

the smiths

pearl jam

dave matthews band

goo goo dolls

guns n roses (appetite for destruction)

boston

outkast

run DMC







popular bands i dislike (dont kill me!)



nirvana

metallica

muse

radiohead

linkin park

avenged sevonfold

atreyu

korn

kings of leon (soooo annoying)

disturbed









this is just off the top of my head so obviously there are many others (for both categories) but this is enough for now!



what bands of my favorites do you like too?





i have a soft spot for ska/punk and oldies popDo i have good Musical tastes (in your opinion)?
Of course you have taste, and it is your own taste so it must be good to you. Never worry about others.



The ones I like from your list are Floyd, Tom Petty, The Who, The Clash and The Beatles, especially Floyd.



Take care young 'un! :-)
Hey you like oldies, so you're good! :DDo i have good Musical tastes (in your opinion)?
Some of it's great, some of it's awful.
nopeDo i have good Musical tastes (in your opinion)?
you like punk but you seem to dislike metal. I wanna kill you but i also wanna by you a coke. I'm torn.

Your dislike of Metallica angers me!!
If you don't have them yet grab The Specials' self titled record and Elvis Costello's This Year's Model and you can thank me later. (insert smile face)



***********

My Pleasure man. Glad they clicked. I really love that Specials record.
I like most of the bands you dislike and don't really like any of the ones you do like
Great taste,

good to see someone else into Aquabats, Planet Smashers, plus the bands you hate gives you points also.



FYI, you like the Beach Boys and Ramones, check out a band called the Queers, you would enjoy a lot of their stuff, surf punk blends both sounds, amazing stuff I think you would dig.
you don't have bad taste at all. the oldies were the best! I also noticed that you don't like metal. that's ok, not everyone has the same tastes. although, I am a bit skeptical that u don't like Avenged Sevenfold. I mean, because they are alternative, and some of the bands in your list are alternative. Anyway, good list, especially Bob Marley, Bon Jovi and Guns n ROses
Good stuff! Although I quite like a few bands that you don't =P haha but that doesn't mean anything. I like the variety you've got going =]
you have excellent taste in music you like pretty much everything i like
You have plentiful of good bands you listen to. I listen to different kinds of bands myself.
how can u not like korn and nirvana infidel :D everything else is good though

No comments:

Post a Comment