Wednesday, January 11, 2012

How can I become a PRO soccer player in the NZ national team?

Hello,

I know its all about training and skills, but that's not part of my question.

I really want to know how the NZ Soccer Association chooses it's players, how it's possible for me as a foreigner (I live in Germany) to get into a team of the New Zealand Football Championship (NZFC) and how can i call their attention when I'm playing here in a club in Germany?



By the way: How much does an average player in the NZFC earn?



Please only serious answers!



Thank you.How can I become a PRO soccer player in the NZ national team?
umm it would be kinda hard for you to do this as youre all the way over there, but if youre good enough then get into contact with new zealand football and they will be able to help put you in touch with the right people, just google it for more info, if you are sucessful try to join auckland city or waitakere as they are the best teams, pay for a player isnt that much as they are still amatuers but its around a few hundred a game depending on how much you play and how good you are, hope this helps hope this helps :)How can I become a PRO soccer player in the NZ national team?
Check out their website...???How can I become a PRO soccer player in the NZ national team?
try ODP

No comments:

Post a Comment