Sunday, January 8, 2012

Chance me UNC chapel hill, NC State, ECU?

Im a sophomore and i screwed up my freshman and sophomore years (GPA wise). Im planning on getting GPA to 4.25(weighted) and 3.3(unweighted)


GPA: 2.9 unweighted


GPA: 3.7 Weighted


Spanish really killed my grade both years


3 standard, 5 honors classes freshman year


1 standard, 4 honors classes, 2 AP classes sophomore year


Planning on taking 5 AP classes Junior Year


Studying a lot for AP exams so im expecting both 5's this year.


PSAT: 196


SAT(I took it freshman year as a practice): 1960


ACT: 32


I play varsity basketball this year and am planning on playing for junior and senior years as well.


I go to one of the top 100 high schools in the nation.


Varsity tennis sophomore year and ran track.


I have done a lot of volunteer work and community service: 200 hours so far (all on paper)


I will have a job this summer.


I have been president of chess club for 2 years and expect 2 more years.


I have been treasurer/VP of bio club this year.


I shadowed a biochemist over the summer.


In Beta club and Key club for two years.


Supported Muslim Student Association and has taken 4 years of spanish.


Engineering club


Im thinking about playing football next year as well.


Im on the quiditch team (new sport-yes from harry potter)


I am an Eagle Scout.


I make hip hop beats on fl studio and i receive a 5 digit salary every month (approx).





I know my GPA is really bad but the second semester of my sophomore year to my senior year i will work really hard and get straight A's. I have never been suspended or even received detention.


I can get good recommendation forms. I am extremely frustrated with myself for not working hard and not living up to my brother's level (currently goes to Duke). Im in other clubs as well but i am not majorly involved in them.


BTW i am an Asian Indian male|||I think you have a Great shot! Good Luck|||I dont know about Chapel Hill as of now but most def. ECU or NC State. Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment